Festival Update on 26th MarchFull passes - we are down to our last one or two leader/couple passes in Beginners/L3. Everything else is sold out.
Social passes - We still have social passes available, £60 for 4 parties which include a welcome class with Ron Dobrovinsky, a fabulous dance & circus cabaret, a Jack n Jill competition, and live band the Bruce Ilett 6. We have a small number of single night tickets now available.
What's new? - Our main dances all take place at the Trinity Centre and this year we will be taking over both floors! We also have a great new after-party venue, All Hallows Hall in Easton.
Final info - You should hear about hosting in the next few days (we're sorry this is slightly late), and we'll have final details to you in the next day or two.
The Bristol Swing Festival is now in its fifth year!
Every year our aim has always been to be the event that thinks of everything. We try to create the perfect Lindy Hop festival, with an added Bristol twist. According to your feedback we get pretty close each year. So what new things can you expect next year?
- a 3 hour workshop each day with some of the hottest teachers around: JB & Tatiana, Ron & Sharon and Bic & Simone for the main level classes.
- the return of our dedicated beginners stream: 9 hours being nurtured by the fantastic Rob & Tina.
- a brand new Solo Jazz stream working for three solid days with Trisha.
- a brand new fixed Level 2 and above class. This will be taught by Ben & Ash. There will be work to do leading up to the festival as well as follow-up work. This stream will be more a structured learning experience than the rotating classes.
- an expanded range of circus skills choices, now including stage fighting, performance and clowning, as well as the old favourites such as chinese pole, aerial trapeze, and tight wire.
- a jaw-dropping cabaret showcasing some of the best in circus and dance
- the Jack 'n' Jill with its special Bristol twist ;-)
- plus the return of old favourites such as our late night blues, and the unbelievably glamorous Bristol Dinner Ladies bringing you grapes on the dance floor at midnight. what's not to like?!