Festival Update on 2nd AprilSo, you're coming to the festival..... Here's everything you could possibly need to know.
Last chance to join us.... Sales for single night tickets end tonight!
Sales of full passes have already ended and there are no tickets at all available on the door.
The Bristol Swing Festival is now in its fifth year!
Every year our aim has always been to be the event that thinks of everything. We try to create the perfect Lindy Hop festival, with an added Bristol twist. According to your feedback we get pretty close each year. So what new things can you expect next year?
- a 3 hour workshop each day with some of the hottest teachers around: JB & Tatiana and Bic & Simone for the main level classes.
- the return of our dedicated beginners stream: 9 hours being nurtured by the fantastic Rob & Tina.
- a brand new Solo Jazz stream working for three solid days with Trisha.
- a brand new fixed Level 2 and above class. This will be taught by Ben & Ash. There will be work to do leading up to the festival as well as follow-up work. This stream will be more a structured learning experience than the rotating classes.
- an expanded range of circus skills choices, now including stage fighting, performance and clowning, as well as the old favourites such as chinese pole, aerial trapeze, and tight wire.
- a jaw-dropping cabaret showcasing some of the best in circus and dance
- the Jack 'n' Jill with its special Bristol twist ;-)
- plus the return of old favourites such as our late night blues, and the unbelievably glamorous Bristol Dinner Ladies bringing you grapes on the dance floor at midnight. what's not to like?!