Bristol Swing Festival is announced for the sixth year!
Every year our aim has always been to be the event that thinks of everything. We try to create the perfect Lindy Hop festival, with an added Bristol twist. According to your feedback we get pretty close each year. So what can you expect this year?
- all tracks will have fixed teachers for 9 hours for more effective learning
- main level classes with Nathan & Gaby (L3), the DecaVitas (L2), Veit & Bice (L1)
- the return of the smaller and more intensive L2 Savoy track with Ben & Ash which involves work pre- and post-festival
- Trisha teaching a dedicated Solo Jazz track
- kick-start your dancing with Rob & Tina's intensive beginners track
- an expanded range of circus skills choices, now including stage fighting, performance and clowning, as well as the old favourites such as chinese pole, aerial trapeze, and tight wire.
- a jaw-dropping cabaret showcasing some of the best in circus and dance
- the Jack 'n' Jill with its special Bristol twist ;-)
- plus the return of old favourites such as our late night blues, and the unbelievably glamorous Bristol Dinner Ladies bringing you grapes on the dance floor at midnight. what's not to like?!